Thursday 1 February 2018

February 2018 Long and Winding Road month Two


Picture 023 - LWR Project 2018 - Dreaming of the Summer - Sunderland Bridge Train Bridge
Not wanting to wish my life away but I cannot wait for the long nights again. I love the reflections and the colours in this photo.
Taken last year just a the sun was going down
Fuji X100F Std lens



Picture 022 - LWR Project 2018 - Took this photo photos while I was over the lakes this week. I was checking out a venue for a wedding later this year and these were in the grounds. There was literally a blanket of snowdrops it must have been 30 foot diameter, spring is coming .......
Fuji X100F TCL lens


Picture 021 - LWR Project 2018 - Took this photo of Bailey on the pitheap tonight he's really getting on now. The light nights are coming in nice too, good to get out with him on a evening while its still light.
Fuji X100F TCL lens



Picture 020 - LWR Project 2018 - Took this today on the way back from Skipton, I was up on the dales not far from Buckden. A definite winter scene very beautiful today, I love the snowy road up into the hills.
Fuji X100F





Picture 019 - LWR Project 2018 - I was over Cumbria again today another winter wonderland. Taken today 13.02.18 I was going to call at Alston on the way home from Whitehaven but the road was closed to hartside pass because of snow so had to double back through langdale. I noticed this lone tree against the bleak sky which just cried out for black and white and added some grain to simulate the real film look
Fuji X100F





Picture 018 - LWR Project 2018 - Snowy Fells near Ravenstonedale Cumbria taken on Wednesday.
Took this photo on one of my many trips over to Cumbria. It was definitely a winter wonderland
Fuji X100F






Picture 017 - LWR Project 2018 - Road to the fells near Borrowdale area.
Took this photo on one of my many trips over to Cumbria I love the change in the seasons and the way you can regularly get four seasons in one day. Took this just before the sun was setting
Fuji X100T


Picture 016 - LWR Project 2018 - Castlerigg Stone Circle Keswick February 1st 2018
Took this photos today while I was over Cumbria,  the sun was shining and it cold with snowy mountain tops this  added to the photo.
Turned it black and white for atmosphere.
Fuji X100F


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Post of 2018

I took this photo from our front garden this evening new years eve. last photo for this little project. Fuji X100F std lens Provia film